[ntp:questions] Re: NTPD not working completely. Please help

Heiko Gerstung heiko.gerstung_removeme_ at meinberg.de
Wed Jun 8 12:07:54 UTC 2005

Hi Spiro,

just check out this thread:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-162583.html

It basically says the solution is to load a specific module called
"capability" and is related to the CONFIG_SECURITY option(s) in your
kernel configuration.

I'll copy this to the Gentoo forum..

Kind regards,
Heiko

Spiro Angeli schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I need help with ntpd because I do not get it to properly work.
> I have installed it in few other PC and it works fine. I applied the same
> configuartions but don't get it to work.
> I wish to ask for assistange.
>
> I have opened a thread on Gentoo Forum where you can view all my specs.
>
> Here is the URL of my thread opened:
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?p=2476228#2476228
>
> I would appreciate if you could please assist me because I am not getting it
> solved.
>
> Thank you,
> Spiro

MEINBERG Radio Clocks
www.meinberg.de

IRIG. Rackmount and desktop versions and PCI slot cards.