[ntp:questions] Re: WWV audio driver, FreeBSD, Can't seem to get it going

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Jun 8 23:26:19 UTC 2005

Harlan,

We do indeed seriously disagree. Parameter and algorithmic refinement
and optimization is very definitely not a bug issue. There are different
technical skills, interests and engineering principles involved.
However, if as the result of such activity, what code changes that might
be required might well take the form of a bug submission.

Dave