[ntp:questions] Re: Router Vendor + NTP

David Carne davidcarne at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 16:31:38 UTC 2005

Thanks for all the advice. We will be going the SNTP route, as we only
need a rough synchronization [within a few seconds].  We plan to make
the address configureable, but as these are devices targeted toward the
small business and consumer markets, we suspect most of our customers
will lack SNTP infrastructure. Our infrastructure will be initially
selected of course.

I think we'll go with a single machine for now, but we'll leave the
possibility of load balancing via round robin / geographically selected
dns open for the future.

Again, many thanks for all the advice

Sincerely,

--David Carne