[ntp:questions] Re: Router Vendor + NTP

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Jun 13 12:46:12 UTC 2005

Danny,

The SNTP document on the web page is not the official submission, which
in fact was converted to Postel ASCII and has been sitting on the RFC
Editor's desk for almost two years. You might be thinking about the
Autokey document, which has not been converted and refused submission in
PDF format. I'm not going to worry about that. Eventually the IETF will
have no choice in the matter, as the IEEE and ACM and just about every
archive in the world is PDF.

Dave