[ntp:questions] Re: ntp client: keep all servers at startup

mayer mayer at gis.net
Fri Jun 17 12:43:58 UTC 2005

----- Original Message Follows -----
> Ralf Fassel wrote:
>
> > I have two isolated computers (no internet connection on both),
> > needing synchronized time to each other.  One is the
> > NTP-master-server, the other acts as client only.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. How can they synchronize to each
other without a network connection? Or did you mean that they
are connected with each other but not the outside world?

There have been answers to the latter question. I can't find
it in the twiki so I recommend you look through the archives
for this.

Danny