[ntp:questions] Re: SNTP Server Question

jassy2005 at gmail.com jassy2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:36:24 UTC 2005

Thanks Harlan!!

Yeah, I read the RFC and it clearly states that but unfortunately my
device - which would in future would be configurable to be used  as
either SNTP server or SNTP client does have 10/100TX interface but
lacks any modem support.
So if I decide to use my own local clock as reference then is it
possible can I just copy the code from NTP distribution for local clock
reference and use  for my own purpose in SNTP.

Please suggest - because SNTP is just a subset of NTP!!

>From I can get NTP source code??

Thanks,
Jassy