[ntp:questions] Re: Cant work under win98

Brian Inglis Brian.Inglis at SystematicSW.Invalid
Sat Mar 5 18:52:08 UTC 2005

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 10:57:52 +0800 in comp.protocols.time.ntp, Dasha Hu
<dasha.hu at gmail.com> wrote:

>For some reasons, I need ntp server to work under Win98.
>But I find some sys calls of ntp is WIN32 support that isn't available
>under WIN98.
>
>I tried my best to change code but dont success.
>
>So does anybody give me some advise? Or you have been done it.

Try Tardis:

http://www.kaska.demon.co.uk/tardis.htm

or find another from the list:

http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/general/softwarelist.htm

--
Thanks. Take care, Brian Inglis 	Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Brian.Inglis at CSi.com 	(Brian[dot]Inglis{at}SystematicSW[dot]ab[dot]ca)
    fake address		use address above to reply