[ntp:questions] Time changed in Paraguay, how do I fix my clock?

Victor Rafael Rivarola vrrivaro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:12:09 UTC 2005

You can see it certified here, in Spanish:

http://anteriores.lanacion.com.py/noticias.php?not=100131&fecha=2005/03/12

The article is in Spanish, but the important points are:

- This happened because of Executive Order 1.867
- Time change occured on 0:00 march 13 (2nd sunday of march), 2005 by
-60 minutes.
- Time change will reverse (+60 minuteds) on the 3rd sunday of
october.
- This order was promulgated on the request of the Minister of
Education not to interrupt school classes.

I already knew about this for some time, but I wasn't even sure if the
clock will switch automattically or not, it din't. How do I find this
out and make the changes if necessary, so that next time I can send
you a diff?

Thank you,

Victor Rafael Rivarola