[ntp:questions] Re: Time changed in Paraguay, how do I fix my clock?

Victor Rafael Rivarola vrrivaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:55:25 UTC 2005

First of all, thank you to all that replyed.

Sorry for not giving my machine type. I have been checking
machine-related groups for some time, but I finally decided to post
the question here (wrong choice, I now know). As a result, I had an
idea in my mind that I was still in one of those groups.

Sorry for the delay answering. I was checking the web and trying some
of your answers.

It is a (two) Mandrake Linux 10.1 Community Edition machine, but time
related business (as the majority of stuff) is just like any other
Linux. Is is glibc based and it does use the Oslen package. As I
*have* to share the machine with Windows Me,  I have it set up keeping
the hardware clock in local time.

Your replyes have been so rich in material that I haven't tryed out
everything yet, this is just as not to remain quiet.

By the way, this seems to be a permanent change, according to the URL
that was provided in one of your replyes (
http://www.labor.com.py/noticias.asp?id=27 ).

Thank you,

Victor Rafael Rivarola