[ntp:questions] Which ntpq command gives me the best idea of my clock error?

Mxsmanic mxsmanic at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 07:07:12 UTC 2005

Which command can I use in ntpq to tell me just how accurate/inaccurate
my local RTC clock is?  I'm interested mainly in knowing how much it
deviates from the correct time over the long term, expressed as x%
accurate, or ppm of error, or something like that.  There are lots of
commands that spit out lots of numbers, and I'm not sure which command
and which number to look at.