[ntp:questions] Threading test

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Mar 18 20:21:00 UTC 2005

At 7:14 PM +0000 2005-03-18, Per Hedeland wrote:

>  Of course I'm aware that mailman is a popular and (AFAIK) competent
>  mailing list manager, but I haven't come across public newsgroups where
>  it was being used for gatewaying before. Perhaps you can point me to one
>  or two such groups, it would be interesting to see how it works
>  elsewhere.

	We use it on python.org to gateway comp.lang.python, and
comp.lang.python.announce.  I'm still looking for other newsgroups
which are also gatewayed using Mailman, but those two I know for sure.

	I'd be surprised if lists.apple.com, lists.freebsd.org, and
SourceForge.net aren't using it to gateway some newsgroups, but I
have not yet found any clear indication that they're doing that.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755