[ntp:questions] Re: Sufficient # servers to sync to

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at sun.removeme.com
Fri Mar 18 20:37:18 UTC 2005

I made them up. I wasn't trying to be strictly correct, but rather
illustrative. I know, the intervals really extend +/- and you have to
include the mid-point of any and all included intervals, but that
wasn't my point. I was just trying to show in the simplest way
possible why three servers won't work.

--
blu

If you put a submarine in a blender...