[ntp:questions] Re: Sufficient # servers to sync to

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at sun.removeme.com
Fri Mar 18 20:39:54 UTC 2005

Yes, to all of your points. I wasn't dealing with the dispersion
intervals and jitter and all that. I was just trying to illustrate
why three servers won't cut it. In reality the offsets shouldn't be
so large and all that. But if the intervals don't overlap (and they
often don't) then the example stands.

--
blu

If you put a submarine in a blender...