[ntp:questions] Re: Time changed in Paraguay, how do I fix my clock?

vrrivaro at gmail.com vrrivaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:08:18 UTC 2005

Thanks people, I was able to solve the problem thanks entirely to you
guys.

I was on a trip the whole Holy week, so I couldn't rely.

Thanks to:

Alan
Brad Knowles
David J Taylor
David Woolley
Maarten Wiltink

For your help, specially to David Wooley for providing me the link to
Olsen rules. When I uncompressed them, I found only the text data files
with no docs. However, the required documentation files where found on
the Net and on the man pages on my system.

Once more, problem solved, thank you guys.

Victor Rafael Rivarola