[ntp:questions] Re: bc637PCI-U Reference Clock Driver

Rob hundoj at comcast.net
Fri May 6 20:58:06 UTC 2005

David L. Mills wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Can you make the case that the new driver is significantly different
> than the existing TT560 driver and that they cannot be combined as
are
> the Spectracom and TrueTime family drivers?
>
> Dave

Hello Dr. Mills,

I submitted updates to existing driver #16, but it looked moribund to
me.

I don't see differences between #16 and #41, TT560, that are so great
that they could not be merged. The result might be a little twisty, but
I think it looks manageable.

I could try putting them together, if that would be a Good Thing.