[ntp:questions] Re: Refclocks for the Ultra-Cheap

Will DELETE_westes at earthbroadcast.com
Fri May 6 22:36:46 UTC 2005

I'd certainly give that approach a try, but what kind of antenna is going to
be required to pickup a Colorado radio signal from California?

I would also prefer to buy such a radio from a vendor as a finished product,
ideally with device driver support for both Linux and Windows.

--
Will

news:pan.2005.05.06.19.59.04.762310 at uk.me.buzzard...