[ntp:questions] Re: Operator Manual for TrueTime NTS-100

Terje Mathisen terje.mathisen at hda.hydro.com
Sun May 8 07:17:00 UTC 2005

Will wrote:

> Where can I find an operator's manual for the TrueTime NTS-100,
> either as a PDF online or for purchase as hardcopy?

I have one, but since the relevant server (ntp0.hda.hydro.com) is also
my most or second-most stable reference server (better than my NTS-200,
according to most clients (i.e. stratum 2 servers) who listen to both),
I won't sell or give it away.

I'd be willing to scan in some key pages, but not the entire book!

> Does anyone have a listing of the different sub-model numbers for
> the NTS-100 and what timing technologies each of those supports?

Sorry, I have no idea here.

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen at hda.hydro.com>