[ntp:questions] Re: Extend time synchronization to Windows

ohaya ohaya at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 15:04:15 UTC 2005

> Again, basically yes. However, it depends on the Windows version,
patch
> level, and configuration.
>
> So you should just give it a try without the modification, and only
tweak
> the configuration if you find that w32time does not sync since it
gets no
> response from the NTP server.

Martin,

This might be a little off-topic, but when I try any of the "net time
..." commands on the Windows AD, I am getting an error:

  "environment variable time not defined"

I get this error even with "net time /?"!

Does anyone have any idea what to do about this?  I've googled for the
error, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks,
Ji