[ntp:questions] ntp or sntp for OS2 Warp 3

geoffh at bigfoot.com.au geoffh at bigfoot.com.au
Tue May 24 22:15:57 UTC 2005

I have a Racal Wordnet voice recorder in my work area that I would like to
time sync to any of the ntp servers on the same network. It's operating
system is OS2 Warp 3. I would like it to run ntp as a service. Some of the
most promising ports I've found and tried required tcpip32 which I believe
is for later versions of OS2. Accuracy is not critical, anything in the
100mS to 1S range is fine, so sntp would also suffice.

    Geoff