[ntp:questions] different times from same ntp server

Metal Gear finattack at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:36:41 UTC 2005

Hi all,
i m having a very strange problem. the problem is that when i get time from
clock2.redhat.com <http://clock2.redhat.com> for my windows machine then it
is giving the correct time (according to out country's standard time) but
when i try to syncronize my linux (redhat 9) machine from same ntp server (
clock2.redhat.com <http://clock2.redhat.com>) then there is a time differnce
of +1 hour. My linux machine is always one hour ahead of (standard time).
Since i have tried this on my other linux and windows machines i m having
same typr of problem, linux is always ahead one hour. Do anybody know aboout
this type of problem, any assistance.

Thanks