[ntp:questions] Multicast NTP client for Windows XP and Server 2000/2003

DB dazzerb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:02:28 UTC 2005

I want to replace W32TIME on all PCs and servers in a single domain
with six different sites with a very accurate time service.  I want
something that is easy to globally deploy and manage and I want to use
Multicast rather than client polling to to set the clocks.

Domain II time from Symmetricom does all this but it uses a proprietary
time protocol and would prefer to stick with NTP.

Can anyone recommend a NTP option that supports multicast
synchronization and works on Windows XP (SP2), Windows 2000 SP4 and
Windows 2003 SP1.

Thank you