[ntp:questions] NTP local clock on Windows - updated reference time?

Adam Wilt awilt at omneon.com
Fri Nov 11 20:43:23 UTC 2005

>If you don't disable the native windows time server, then your NTP tool won't actually serve time to linux boxen.

It is disabled (the Meinberg installer checks for this), and Windows NTP
happily serves local time to Linux boxen--but after 24 hours of the NTP
reference time not being updated, the Linux boxen turn up their noses at
it. It's that "reference time not being updated" (and a second "unable
to initialize .md file" error on one machine) that I'm trying to fix.

Thanks,
AJW