[ntp:questions] Re: hi

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Thu Nov 24 09:01:45 UTC 2005

Sahay,

Sahay wrote:
> i hv changed my system to NTP server by making it REG_DWORD 1 .. kindly
> tell me how to make clients in lan  and how to synchronise time with
> all the clients

If you want someone to give you some valuable response then you should give
some more details here. At least:

Which OS are you using?
Which time synchronization software?

REG_DWORD seems to refer to a Windows registry key, and you should at least
let us know the registry path and the name of the key. The NTP software
package which is supported here does not use registry keys for
configuration. Are you referring to w32time which is shipped with Windows,
or something else?

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki