[ntp:questions] Re: more linux porting problems

Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~ crichmon at filc8046.fm.intel.com
Wed Oct 5 15:20:13 UTC 2005

In article <434341BF.7070408 at gis.net>,
 mayer at gis.net (Danny Mayer) writes:
>Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~ wrote:
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>>    I downloaded the 4.2.0b release and tried to compile it on
>> three different systems at home (no wise cracks) and was unsuccessful
>> for more or less the same reason on all three.  I ran .configure
>> turning off IPV6 support that no errors were reported.
>>
>We have fixed a bunch problems like this in the development stream. You
>should try picking up the latest development version and build that.

Danny,

   I sent mail offline, but thought I'd followup here.  By development
stream, do you mean the development link in the little download table at
isc.org?  The one I grabbed was dated the 2nd, and it looks like that
was updated yesterday, so I'll try again.

Thx, Chris

--
 Chris Richmond         | I don't speak for Intel & vise versa