[ntp:questions] Re: ntp client over satellite and no CMOS battery

Brian T. Brunner brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
Thu Oct 6 17:46:02 UTC 2005

ntpstat not being in the std distribution might have something to do
with why I couldn't find much about it!

Dave Mills' comment about ntp_gettime (in timex.h) might fill the bill
but seems binary: sync or no sync, not seeking_1/seeking_2/seeking_3/sync.....

I may need to scrutinize this when the design decision is made that
the Master I must obey must have good time.

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

>>> Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.isc.org> 10/06/05 12:51PM >>>
ntpstat is not part of the standard distribution.