[ntp:questions] Re: NTP server with Rubidium PPS

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Oct 11 20:35:35 UTC 2005

Mauro,

Thank you for using plain ASCII, which is much easier for me to read.

I suggest using the kernel interface for the Rubidium to discipline the
frequency only and leave the time discipline to the external servers.
You will need to craft minor changes to the ntp_loopfilter.c source to
do that. The changes should be obvious from the comments. You do not
need or want the PPSAPI interface.

Dave