[ntp:questions] Re: ntp servers reporting leap second erroneously?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Oct 19 13:44:38 UTC 2005

Martin,

Thanks you for using plain ASCII, which I can read much more easily than
the formatted version.

Let's face it, the version you are using has a bug, since corrected in
ntp-dev. Dirty rotten gmtime() numbers the days of the month from zero,
not one. I can verify here that the kernel does get the ntp_adjtime()
update on the correct month and day and does the right thing. I don't
have the test setup you have to actually verify the intended behavior.
Please report.

Dave