[ntp:questions] Re: Correcting my time servers clock drift on Alpha ES40s / Tru64

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Oct 24 05:18:23 UTC 2005

Tom,

You claim to have built from v4.2.0, but your log banner shows an
earlier version. I have been using Unix since the early 1980s, but
readily admit you are more expert than me. Can you understand the
massive misinformation, time to compose these messages, understanding
your questions and trying to formulate a reply your operating system
causes? We've spent collectively probably several hours on keyboarding
and never got around to anwering your original question. Time to get off
the bus and move on.

Dav