[ntp:questions] Re: Correcting my time servers clock drift on Alpha ES40s / Tru64

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Wed Oct 26 01:02:37 UTC 2005

Dave,

> Too many messages from me, but I have to defend my documentation style
> again. I didn't drop any man pages; I never put them in. There is a tool
> buried in ../scripts that allegedly converts html to man.

That script is broken (bug 348) and Peter Boettcher (the script author
and one-time maintainer) seems nowhere to be found.

I am working on an alternative method (that you may or may not like) that
will produce man pages, html pages, and a variety of other formats from a
single "source" format.

If you don't like what I come up with, we (you v. the rest of us) will
maintain separate program documentation streams.