[ntp:questions] Re: Correcting my time servers clock drift on Alpha ES40s / Tru64

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Oct 26 03:27:41 UTC 2005

Harlan,

We have had this discussion many times with no closure and that's the
way it will continue. Documentation opportunities from me will be
available only in html, PowerPoint and PDF. Tables may come in Excel,
graphs from Matlab and maybe even some horribly mutilated Postel ASCII.
I do not want and will not use other than what is in my toolbox now.

Dave