[ntp:questions] Austron 2202 GPS timing receiver has Y2K bug

Francesco Ledda frledda at verizon.net
Sun Oct 30 16:40:31 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have a brand new Austron 2200.  After replacing the battery backed memory
and clearing the associated errors, I am having the same issue due to old
firmware. The receiver is able to track satellites, but the dates are messed
up.  I am trying to figure out if the old firmware impacts the capability of
the receiver to track satellites and derive proper timing.  If so, do you
have any idea where I could get a fresh firmware load.

I appreciate for your willingness to address my questions.  Please, email
back to frledda at verizon.net

Best Regards,

Francesco Ledda