[ntp:questions] Re: Austron 2202 GPS timing receiver has Y2K bug

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Oct 31 03:24:17 UTC 2005

Francesco,

I have an Austron 2200 and also a 2201A, but they developed various
problems and Austron wanted beaucoup bucks to fix them, so I abandonded
them. So far as I know, Austron was eaten by Datum and Datum was eaten
by Symmetricom, along with most other players in the game. Also as far
as I know, those receivers are no longer manufactured. Mine are fifteen
years old and no doubt have old firmware.

Dave