[ntp:questions] Re: NTP Public Services Project help - +1 hour setting

MrBr mrbr.mail at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:16:06 UTC 2005

Guys thank you very much, but I can't  change the time zone in any
way, because it's brings me back to the starting point - I have to
do it manually on all of (more them 100) my servers every time the
clock changes.

The point is that I what to centralize this task to only one computer
that runs a time server

David is right , I'm not the only one who faced this problem, but
unfortunately I haven't found any suitable solution yet.