[ntp:questions] Re: stratum

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Sep 26 16:23:55 UTC 2005

Brian,

For historical accuracy, you should know rackety, once in fact a SPARC
IPC, died and wen to heaven, there to be reborn from the ashes of a
junkbox Pentium. We do in fact have many junkbox Pentia put to good use
as time servers, archive servers and test machines. They run FreeBSD,
were quick and easy to set up and work just fine.

Dave