[ntp:questions] Re: Windows won't settle

David Rush david at rushtone.com
Wed Apr 19 12:36:00 UTC 2006

David:

Because Windows' implementation of SNTP is already there and should work
with sufficient accuracy for my needs.  I'd prefer to work with what's
already there if it can be made to work.  But if it does prove to be
unworkable, I'm willing to try an install of a "proper" NTP client.
Thanks for the link.

David