[ntp:questions] Re: WWVB 60kHz Receiver

Serge Bets serge.bets at NOSPAM.laposte.invalid
Thu Apr 20 10:37:04 UTC 2006

Hello Jonathan,

 On Monday, April 17, 2006 at 18:33:50 +0100, Jonathan Buzzard wrote:

> http://www.buzzard.me.uk/jonathan/radioclock.html
> At the moment I am working on some new advanced statistical filtering
> of the signal that should provide *much* better decoding with weak
> signals. No promise on the timescale when it will be ready however.

Have you seen the noisy signal decoding scheme of Poul-Henning Kamp? He
published code for the DCF77 signal on the ntp-hackers list last
February. It seems to me promising and very cheap.
http://lists.ntp.isc.org/pipermail/hackers/2006-February/001934.html

Serge.