[ntp:questions] Re: HELP PLEASE::: NTP Garmin GPS 18lvc with PPS and gpsd

Eugen COCA ecoca at eed.usv.ro
Thu Aug 3 08:19:33 UTC 2006

David J Taylor wrote:

> For your interest:
>
> - the security certificate for this page appears to be issued by a
> non-trusted company

Yes. You may visit the link only if you want. Push the "No" button when
asked for certificate validation and it's gone. Anyway, I'm looking for
a sponsor to buy a real SSL certificate for my site :)

> - the page contains a mixture of secure and insecure items

Yes. The graphs from the pool.ntp.org system are hard-linked to their
original location.

> Interesting data, though!

Thank you.

As a "time keeping fan" I spent a lot of time reading, implementing,
setting and talking with other people on this subject. I think it is
really a very interesting subject and will be as long as we have to
have watches on our hands (I have a very good watch on my hand too -
drifting about 280-300 miliseconds per day).

In the near future there will be a rubidium time source installed on my
site, so I hope the graphs will look much better than now.