[ntp:questions] ntp on MontaVista Linux

pustota1 ariel.burbaickij at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 09:25:46 UTC 2006

Hello dear newsgroup subscribers,

I have following question, I hope this is appropriate group as I don't
see any group dedicated
to MontaVista Linux specifically and I have question regarding NTP:

I have enabled statistics clockstats (I assume no typos) and I do not
see any
statistics of that type in /var/log. Also, even though, statsdir should
be supported
keyword (at least ntpd does not complain about its presence in the
config
file) the specification of different location for statistical files is
not honoured and
file keyword is not recognized at all.

Questions: Is anyone aware of any specific tweaking done to ntp daemon
in
MontaVista  Linux distribution?