[ntp:questions] Re: NTP sync on a standalone network (Windows 2k)

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Aug 18 16:01:38 UTC 2006

Hal,

An EndRun C.ntp CDMA NTP server showed up on my desk one day. It works
anywhere where a CDMA cell phone works. I have in the basement with the
small cell antenna at grade level. Works very well.

If you can borrow a telephone line and modem about once every 36 hours,
the ACTS and USNO drivers perform quite well.

Dave