[ntp:questions] Re: Question to NTP developers

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Aug 24 21:21:41 UTC 2006

Eugen,

Are you using the PPS driver (22)? If so, look at the relative offset
between the serial timecode and PPS signal. If it is more than a few
milliseconds, use the fudge time1 option to move the serial timecode
offset close to the PPS signal. Or, see the tos mindist option on
http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/manyopt.html.

Dave