[ntp:questions] NTP Appliance with T1 timing output

Joshua Coombs jcoombs at gwi.net
Wed Aug 30 15:36:50 UTC 2006

I have been tasked with updating our timing system from the small
cluster of Soekris boxes to something pulling time from GPS directly.
I was hoping to suggest purchasing a Meinberg produced NTP server, but
I also need to have something that can provide a couple T1 timing
outputs, so Meinberg is out it seems.  (As are my Soekris units.)

Anyone have suggestions on a rig other than Symmetricon that will give
me T1 timing output, plus act as an NTP server?  Ideally I'd like to
get both a GPS referencing and CDMA referencing set of boxes from one
vendor.

Joshua Coombs