[ntp:questions] Re: NTP Appliance with T1 timing output

Heiko Gerstung heiko.gerstung_removeme_ at meinberg.de
Thu Aug 31 06:25:14 UTC 2006

Joshua Coombs schrieb:
> I have been tasked with updating our timing system from the small
> cluster of Soekris boxes to something pulling time from GPS directly. I
> was hoping to suggest purchasing a Meinberg produced NTP server, but I
> also need to have something that can provide a couple T1 timing outputs,
> so Meinberg is out it seems.  (As are my Soekris units.)
>
> Anyone have suggestions on a rig other than Symmetricon that will give
> me T1 timing output, plus act as an NTP server?  Ideally I'd like to get
> both a GPS referencing and CDMA referencing set of boxes from one vendor.
>
> Joshua Coombs

Hi Joshua,

we offer customized versions of our LANTIME/GPS NTP Time Servers and
there is a long list of possible add-ons, including a module which
provides E1/T1 outputs (framed and unframed).

Just contact our sales force at sales at meinberg.de or browse to the
product page of our LANTIME/GPS
(http://www.meinberg.de/english/products/lantime.htm) and use the "Get a
quote" button (do not forget to specify that you need T1 outputs and how
many).

Best regards,
Heiko

MEINBERG Radio Clocks
www.meinberg.de

IRIG. Rackmount and desktop versions and PCI slot cards.