[ntp:questions] Re: PPS working or not? FreeBSD 5.4

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Wed Feb 1 06:31:05 UTC 2006

Dave,

David> Harlan, With all due respect old chum, where have you been? I have
David> been shrill to the point of extreme nastyness on getting rid of
David> per-driver PPS. I'm sure I offended everybody with this agenda,
David> especially on getting rid of the per-OS PPS interface in favor of the
David> PPSAPI.

Hey, I saw your earlier missives and filed them.  The bad news is there are
a lot of saved messages in that file; now that the issue is "fresh" I'll
start to deal with the problem.

Thanks...