[ntp:questions] Re: PPS working or not? FreeBSD 5.4

Eugen COCA ecoca at eed.usv.ro
Wed Feb 1 10:48:12 UTC 2006

David,

you probably started mtrg after the server was in good working
condition. That's why I said, if you are so kind, to reboot the
computer and see the initial start-up (after the initial STEP
correction). The same problem may appear when the GPS receiver will
lose the fix for several hours, or the room temperature changes with
several degrees. I do not know if we could obtain microsecond precision
in such extreme conditions.

Are there other experiences already made ?