[ntp:questions] Re: What accuracy should I expect on a LAN?

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.isc.org
Wed Feb 8 16:19:06 UTC 2006

On 2006-02-08, skip at pobox.com <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

> Maybe it's that I'm having trouble interpreting the last three columns
> of ntpq's output.  The Solaris 10 man page says:

The Official NTP documentation is distributed as HTML only. Manpages, or
other forms of documentation, are maintained by third parties.

Links to the Official NTP documentation may be found at:

http://ntp.isc.org/documentation
http://ntp.isc.org/support (on the left hand side of any page)

http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Support/NTPRelatedDefinitions