[ntp:questions] Re: TDF receiver?

mike michael.no.spam.cook at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 9 21:22:22 UTC 2006

Folkert van Heusden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of relatively cheap TDF receivers that can be
> interfaced to NTP? Found this one: http://www.leunig.de/_en/_pro/radio-controlled-clock/neoclock_4unix.htm
> but it's way over my budget; it costs around 500 euros and I'm not
> willing to spend more on it then what I paid for my DCF77, MSF en HGB
> receivers (< 100 euros).

This came up in this group some time back:

  A French company Bodet does an IC receiver to decode this signal:
http://www.bodet.fr/urlref/01a8cata/urlext/asp/produit/prod/439/rub/6/produit.htm

I have mailed a French supplier for unit costs and I'll let you know if
they reply.
It will required getting the soldering iron out, but I have done DCF and
GPS that way so if it's not too expensive I might give it a go myself.
Their site gives other europeen suppliers.