[ntp:questions] Re: Reading time offset from ntp variables using ntpq

Richard B. Gilbert rgilbert88 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 04:26:57 UTC 2006

Dave,

Thanks for the pointer to the draft protocol spec.  It does explain
things a little more clearly.

If I may get very picky, I spotted a couple of problems with the
document.   The first was the word "ant" where I believe you meant
"and".   The other was the use of "decimal point" when referring to a
binary word.  I think that "binary point" would be a better choice.