[ntp:questions] Re: Interpretation of frequency error / drift_comp

Daniel Kabs daniel.kabs at gmx.de
Thu Feb 23 14:23:09 UTC 2006

Maarten Wiltink wrote:
> Colour me unimpressed. Get yourself a newsreader (NNTP client) and shake
> off both your ignorance and your dependence on Google.

You don't seem to like google! What's wrong with it?

I am not ignorant. Actually, I used a newsreader (Mozilla News) to post
my article. And I searched the newsserver but it holds only three month
worth of posting and there was nothing relevant found.

Are you now willing to share some of your knowledge about the
"frequency" variable, please?

Cheers
Daniel
--
Refactor, don't archive! - SamHasler - 28 Aug 2004 - twiki.org