[ntp:questions] Re: Servers losing sync or not syncing at all.

Terje Mathisen terje.mathisen at hda.hydro.com
Sun Jan 1 14:43:33 UTC 2006

Danny Mayer wrote:
> TCPdump shows a lot of UDP checksum errors. I'd check your hardware.

This might not be relevant:

I have seen any number of TCP/UDP checksum errors over the last year,
and so far, _all_ of them have been on outgoing packets, i.e. they have
been logged on a system with a TOE (TCP Offload Engine) where the actual
checksum is calculated on the network card, after ethereal/snoop/tcpdump
have logged it.

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen at hda.hydro.com>