[ntp:questions] Leap second test results under windows

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Tue Jan 3 19:59:21 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've just updated our leap seconds info page at
http://www.meinberg.de/english/info/leap-second.htm#log-ntp

It now contains information I gathered using our "xmas edition" of ntpd for
Windows.

The page contains more information, and the graphs show a very good
behaviour of the NTP service under Windows.

Unfortunately there have been reports here on configurations where the time
synchronization under Windows has been messed up. As far as I can see, and
what I see from the logs that I've received, this is mostly due to the bad
behaviour of the upstream servers.

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki